Bridging Korea & Southeastern United States
For over 30 years, the Southeast United States Korean Chamber of Commerce (SEUSKCC) has brought together business, government, and community leaders to build stronger partnerships between South Korea and the Southeastern United States.
With roots dating back to 1991, we have a long history of enabling collaboration and growth between these important regions. Today, our chamber serves over 500 members by facilitating networking, business opportunities, cultural exchange, and more.
Join us in connecting South Korea and the Southeastern United States.
More About Us
SEUSKCC was founded in 1991 as the Korea-Southeast US Chamber of Commerce by a coalition of Georgia-based companies like Coca-Cola, Georgia Power and the state’s economic development department…
SEUSKCC serves over 500 corporate and individual members from diverse industries in South Korea and the Southeastern US. Our members represent fields like manufacturing, professional services, technology…
Who We Help:
We support professionals, small business owners, corporate executives, and community leaders who want to:
- Expand their network with US-Korea connections
- Find biz dev and partnership opportunities
- Gain market insights on Korea and the Southeastern US
- Promote cultural and academic exchanges
If you’re passionate about strengthening ties between South Korea and the Southeastern US, we’re here to help.
With decades of experience, we take a personalized approach to enabling US-Korea relations through:
- Networking events to build relationships and connections
- Business programs to generate leads and partnerships
- Cultural exchanges to promote education and understanding
- Mentorships to develop rising talent
- Expertise sharing to foster collaboration
Meet Our Board
SEUSKCC is governed by a Board of Directors representing top companies in South Korea and the United States. Supported by total of 22 committee members, they set the strategy for the chamber.
Our current President is Jae Kim at Aprio, LLP. He brings exceptional expertise in Korea-US business world. Under the leadership who voluntary serve for the organization is a dedication and honorable commitment to greater mission.
Meet our entire leadership team on our leadership page.
Past presidents have come from leading corporations like Coca-Cola, Georgia Power, and global law firms. Their expertise and guidance over the decades have been invaluable.
Join us in connecting Korea and the Southeastern US
Our Focus Areas
SEUSKCC concentrates on three pillars to fulfill our mission:
Our approach integrates all three areas to build well-rounded ties grounded in relationships.
Our Chamber strives to enable collaboration, business and friendships between Korea and the Southeast United States.
We will become recognized as the “go to” organization for networking, business and education.
- PROMOTE GOODWILL: To promote understanding and cooperation between the people of Korea and the people of the United States;
- ENCOURAGE RELATIONS: To encourage friendly relations and social interaction between the citizens of Korea and the citizens of the southeastern states of United States;
- FACILITATE MEETINGS: To facilitate meetings between Korean and American business professionals focused on commerce between Korea and the United States ;
- EXCHANGE IDEAS: To provide a forum to freely exchange ideas on trade, commerce and investments in Korea and in the southeastern United States;
- SERVE BUSINESS PUBLIC: To make goodwill for the public in serving exchanges of people-to-people connections and bridging the gap between individuals and businesses interested in trade, commerce, or investments in Korea and in the southeastern United States.